From Oskar’s room I’m listening to Molly and Benny playing a made-up game named “Who likes?” in bed.
Benny’s asking questions and I’m writing them down in real time:
- Who likes ice-cream? (They both do.)
- Who likes going to the kindergarten? (They both do.)
- Who likes fireworks? (Benny does, Molly doesn’t. Don’t know why not.)
- Who likes hanging up the washing? (Benny does, Molly doesn’t. Benny: “I like hanging up the washing, I really help mama.”)
- Who likes pooing in the toilet? (They both do. Benny: “Pooing really relaxes me. And I also like to pee.”)
There was more, but nothing beats “Pooing really relaxes me”. I think we’re done here.